Before you hit the road in your RV, you probably perform routine checks and maintenance procedures. No matter how prepared you are, you can still find yourself in need of help at some point during your travels. That’s why it’s important to have emergency roadside service for your RV. Roadside assistance offers benefits that can save you time and money as you travel. Learn more about how you can gain peace of mind, protect your RV, and save money as you travel by having emergency roadside assistance.
If you already have emergency roadside service for your car, you may wonder why you need RV emergency roadside service, too. They both provide towing and onsite repair, right? Except that auto roadside assistance falls short of covering your RV. That’s because automobiles and RVs are vastly different in size, features, engines, and needs.
To ensure it will be diagnosed, repaired, and towed properly, be sure to purchase a specific emergency roadside service for your RV. That coverage will give you access to a mobile mechanic who can assess and diagnose mechanical and other problems. RV emergency roadside assistance also includes towing provided by a professional with a heavy-duty tow truck and experience hooking up and towing an RV. With these features, you have peace of mind that your RV will be cared for by someone who knows RVs and understands their needs.
Getting emergency roadside service for your RV isn’t mandatory, but it’s highly recommended. It will help protect your investment and cut down on inconvenience and expensive trip interruptions. Knowing that you’ll have the right help when you need it can give you peace of mind and save you money on your trip.
1. Request professional help 24/7. Whether you break down in the middle of a cold winter night or run out of gas on a hot day, you can contact a helpful customer service agent. They will carefully listen to you and provide the help you need as quickly as possible.
2. Receive towing. Even if your RV won’t start or has a significant mechanical issue, a professional, licensed, and insured service provider will hook up your motorhome to a heavy-duty tow truck and tow it to the nearest qualified service center. Explorer RV Club benefits include unlimited tow mileage.
3. Recover quickly after breakdowns. Blown tires, mechanical failure, a drained battery, low fluids, and other breakdowns put a damper on your travel plans and cost you time and money. Although you stock essential tools, use your roadside assistance coverage to get towed to the nearest qualified shop, where a mechanic will get your RV back on the road as quickly as possible.
4. Get out of ditches and other spots. Whether you accidentally drive into a mud hole or roll into a ditch, extraction or winching service gets you back on the road. The provider will also check your RV for damage and make or recommend repairs.
5. If you misplace your keys or lose them on a hike, call for help. A locksmith will help you access and start your RV.
6. Cover trip interruptions. In the event of an accident, you may receive reimbursement for a rental car, lodging and food if your RV is disabled a certain distance away from your home.
7. Travel across North America. Choose an emergency roadside service that provides service as you travel through Canada, the United States or Mexico.
8. Contact a travel concierge professional. While waiting for your RV to be towed or repaired, request help with personal needs. For example, the concierge can contact your loved ones, rearrange your travel plans, or find you a nearby hotel, restaurant, or ATM.
9. Save money. Consider the out-of-pocket cost you would incur if you had to pay to tow your RV. Whether you need to fill up your gas tank, fix a mechanical failure, or pull your RV out of a ditch, you could spend a small fortune. Instead, save money when you use an RV emergency roadside service that's designed for RVs.
10. Gain peace of mind. Experiencing a breakdown on the road is never fun, but it can be even worse when you’re on the road exploring areas you’re not familiar with. With emergency roadside assistance for your RV, leave the work to your concierge professional! When you call, they’ll locate a towing company and source the nearest service professional to help you get back to your travels.
Before your next RV adventure, research emergency roadside service options like Explorer RV Club's ERS. This optional but recommended pre-travel purchase provides benefits that protect your RV, peace of mind, and wallet.