A CURT custom wiring connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring connectors come into play. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a CURT custom wiring connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided. This custom wiring connector provides a 5-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring option for a variety of vehicles (see application info to verify fitment with your vehicle). CURT custom wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use.
- Plugs into USCAR socket to provide 5-way flat trailer wiring connector
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 5-way flat connects tail lights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty