1/2 HP Oil-Free D-Icer with 100' Oil-Resistant Power Cord
Taylor Made's Oil-Free Design is More Energy Efficient Than Oil-Filled Units
Analysis, improvement, innovation, and testing, result in proven, superior performance.
Why Choose Our Oil-Free D-Icer?
Our innovative motor design, high-efficiency, and extra features leave the competition behind. A superior product that costs no more than the competition. It is a powerful submersible motor-driven water circulation unit that prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface. The Taylor Made D-Icer keeps the area ice-free. It's ideals for use around a boat or dock.
Our Unique Design
The unique one-piece design of the shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices. Optional thermostat control is available, as well as an optional flotation collar to hold the D-Icer near the surface for aerating.
- Oil-Free Design - no chance of oil leaks polluting our environment
- More Energy Efficient than Oil-Filled Brands - costs less to operate. Pays for itself
- Molded Glass Filled Nylon Scroud - guides water flow, and blocks debris
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Motor Housing - eliminates corrosion
- Dual Internal Seals and Double Lip Shaft Seal - keep water and dirt out for long life
- High Efficiency Motor and High Performance Propeller - give the most flow for your energy dollars
- Continuous Duty 120V Single Phase Motors - can run non-stop for years without maintenance
- Standard 50'Field Replaceable Power Cords - get you to the middle of the slip without modification
- Designed for Harsh Saltwater Environment with Renewable Zinc Anode for Corrosion Protection - thrives in salt or mineral filled water
- Easy to Install by One Person - fast setup allows use as a portable unit
- Two Year Warranty - for peace of mind