CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs allow for faster, easier and more secure installation of your CURT 5th wheel hitch. They utilize the truck bed mounting platform, called the puck system, built into certain pickups today with the towing prep package. Using a set of anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly equipping the truck to accept a CURT 5th wheel hitch head. This set of 5th wheel legs is designed to fit the Nissan Titan XD puck system and cannot be installed without it (OEM puck system legs are also available for Ford, GM and Ram trucks). With a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs., the legs are compatible with most CURT 5th wheel hitches (weight capacities are limited to the lowest-rated towing component). The most unique feature of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs is their quarter-turn anchoring system. This system is the key to streamlined 5th wheel towing. The legs can quickly be installed or removed from the truck bed as needed simply by turning the anchor handles. The quarter-turn anchors supply the necessary strength for towing heavy-duty 5th wheel trailers, and they feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises. To give you confidence in every job you undertake with your truck, we give our OEM puck system 5th wheel legs a durable carbide black powder coat finish with a co-cured Bonderite coating. This makes them highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. We also back our 5th wheel legs with a limited lifetime warranty to put your mind at ease with every new mile.
- Adapts most CURT 5th wheel hitch heads to fit the Nissan Titan XD puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)