Universal FlowFX 409 SS Round Gray Exhaust Muffler (71415) by Flowmaster®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 20". Muffler Sound: Moderate. Muffler Structure: Chambered. Muffler Configuration: Center - Center. Designed as a direct-fit replacement muffler. This easy to install direct-fit muffler delivers a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior sound level that will appeal to anyone looking for a deep powerful exhaust note. Features include all 3" mandrel-bent bright stainless steel tubing mated to a specially designed dual 3" inlet/outlet "straight-through" FlowFX muffler for great sound and maximum performance. Utilizes the factory hangers and connections without any cutting or welding and installs in about 20 minutes. Includes all necessary parts and hardware.Specifications:
- Muffler Series: FlowFX
- Inlet - Outlet Configuration: Center Inlet - Center Outlet
- Muffler Body Material: 409 SS
- Muffler Body Finish: Gray
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.25"
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.25"
- Muffler Body Height: 4"
- Muffler Body Width: 4"
- Muffler Body Shape: Round
- Muffler Body Length: 14"
- Muffler Overall Length: 20"
- Muffler Sound: Moderate
- Muffler Structure: Chambered
- Muffler Type: Absorption
Flowmaster race mufflers employ two unique and patented technologies developed by the company; Delta Flow and Laminar Flow. They give different characters of sound and can be tuned to achieve the desired exhaust note. Flowmaster Exhaust System Technology is so versatile, and gives such a high degree of control, that it is used both by racers, who want maximum power, and by the U.S. Air Force in Stealth applications where maximum silence and minimum heat emissions are prime considerations. No matter what you are racing, Flowmaster always has the right muffler for you.
- Bright 409s Stainless Steel Construction
- Moderate to Aggressive Exhaust Tone
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Direct-fit System
- Made in USA
- Flowmaster mufflers differ in technology and tuning, and thus in tone and character, to give your performance engine a sound to your personal liking. This is what Flowmaster calls giving you "œThe Power of Choice."